- What are cookies ?
- Cookies are small text files created by a website which are then stored in your web browser. Stored files can include your browsing history or data inputted. Cookies allow the website to function efficiently and improve its services, in addition to providing information to other internet websites for statistical or advertising purposes, primarily to personalize your navigation experience by remembering your preferences. If you allow cookies to be sent and received in your web browser settings, the website can retrieve cookies from your web browser. To protect your privacy, your web browser will only send cookies sent and received by the server of the website.
- Managing cookies
- If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies which are set on your device then you can do this through your web browser settings; the Help function within your web browser should tell you how. Please note that if you select settings to block all cookies, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our website.
- To personalize the content and services on our website;
- To serve you with interest-based or targeted advertising;
- To collect information about how visitors use our website, including the number of anonymous visitors and traffic;
- To improve our website and products; and
- To encourage you to re-enter your password (re-authentication) after a certain period of time to maintain security.
- Cookie-based advertisement distribution by third-party advertisement distributors